Monday, February 13, 2017

Chapter 5 BTAR

I know that during my action research, I am going to have a great deal of issues when finally looking at my data and working out what it is telling me. I think that might be why the questions posed regarding the analysis and reconstruction of my data on pages 118 and 119 are going to help me considerably when taking a look at my own data. It is important for a researcher to be able to communicate and understand their study's data so to make it more accessible to a common reader. The questions in the following pages up until 122 will also help me realize what my own limitation are the limitations of my data. Late in the chapter, the text discusses the importance of ongoing analysis and taking reflective pauses during research. This would help a researcher by forcing them the constantly rethink about their research process and the implications the data makes, rather than waiting until the very end when all the data has been collected and seems so distant and disconnected. This will have to be something that I focus on as well just so I don't lose sight of early data collections and what they imply. A lot can be lost in a matter of weeks when distracted by other happenings in research.

No comments:

Post a Comment