Monday, December 19, 2016

Journal 12-5 to 12-7

12-5
Today I want to talk about administration. I understand that the leaders of our schools have a great deal on their plates, and that they sometimes just don't have the time. I'm also accustomed to taking care of myself in the workplace, but sometimes, it would be nice if there was an ounce of time that the administration could spare to us IA's. If people in my school were to have problems, I imagine that I might have a hard time too finding time for them, but emails should do the trick and having meetings to fix problems should come first above working in the cafeteria for lunch.

12-6
Today my student had a full meltdown before she got on the bus. I firmly believe that it's not my job to get a student on the bus, it is the parents. But when my student threw herself on the ground, I couldn't just leave her there with her mom. So I waited patiently. We didn't get to school for at least an hour, so I guess I don't know, but if someone could answer this question, it would be great. How long is too long to wait for a student?

12-7
She got on the bus today. I feels like it has been an up and down kind of time these past few weeks. I would kill for some routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment